I’m 32 and have come down with an uncontrollable case of the wiggles. My legs wont quit wiggling. If I wasnt at work I’d probably be wiggling all over like an over excited dog. There is part of my adult brain that is a bit embarrassed but at the same time is grateful that my legs are under my desk so no one can see their uncontrollable wiggling.
Why do I have the wiggles you ask?
1. My work week is over in about 40 minutes. No work till Monday! I like my job, but extra time off is always nice.
2. After work I’m getting on my bike and riding over to the Convention Center to get registered for the Sock Summit. I thought it’d be easier if I registered tonight rather than try to do it tomorrow morning before class.
3. I’m taking 3 classes: Knitting Happily Ever After, Dont Knock Knee Socks, and Paint Your Toes (stranded colour knitting)
4. I’m going to do what I can to get a ticket to participate in breaking a world record Friday afternoon.
5. There will be more yarn than you can shake a sheep at.
6. There is a chocolate/zucchini cake anxiously waiting to be made tomorrow afternoon.
7. This is the 4th or 5th day in a row that it hasnt been 100 or more. Sleep is a wonderful thing. So is being able to turn on the stove to make pasta. As well as, being able to turn on the stove to make chocolate/zucchini cake.